As part of Siemens Digital Industries Software, Samtech s.a. is expert in the development of numerical simulation technologies. Founded in 1986 from the Aerospace Laboratory of University of Liège for the development and commercialization of general-purpose Finite Element Analysis software, now known as Simcenter™ Samcef® software, Samtech is expanding its developments to Simcenter™ NASTRAN inside Siemens organization.
Its activities include RTD for non-linear analysis of structural parts (metallic materials, composites, …), interactions in structural assemblies (contact, friction, fracture mechanics, tolerance to damage, …) and global analysis of machine structural dynamics in operations, including mechatronics. Generative design is also addressed with topology optimization and contributes with predictive process simulation to the Siemens' end-to-end software solution for Additive Manufacturing.
Samtech develops solutions available in the Simcenter portfolio:
- Non-Linear Structure FE analysis (Simcenter Nastran SOL 402),
- Topology Optimization (for analyst with Simcenter Nastran SOL 200 and for designer in NX),
- Simcenter 3D Additive Manufacturing solution, for predictive process simulation
- Flexible Pipe providing optimal design and routing of flexible hoses
- Rotor Dynamics analysis (Nastran SOL 414)
Access to Siemens' Blog: Click here
Research, Technology and Development collaborative projects around Simcenter 3D.