Reprocover is an innovative Belgian company that develops and produces precast solutions for rail, road and building infrastructures made from Reprocessed ThermoSets (RTS). In addition to the remarkable and proven mechanical properties of our product, our solutions promote the introduction of a sustainable circular economy.
Your Company & The Circular Economy?
► Reprocover collects your waste and gives it new life in products that will be of use to your company.
► Reprocover is able to work with you design any type of solution within its production process.
– Cable through with covers
– Level crossing
– Fire hydrant protection
– Valve protection
– Inspection chambers
– Urban utilities : letterbox, dustbin, flowerbed,…
Reprocover is involved in many recycling projects, such as :
PITRAS : a screw mixer that will allow Reprocover to process 100% of the thermosetting plastics injected into the current process.
Valoplaro : A study of the valuation of RTS slabs in an application as a draining car park coating.
Plastic go Green and Circular : Hard Plastics go Circular > which serves to create a sector that is as local as possible to enable the valuation of hard plastics collected in recyparks.
CORSSI : COmposite Revalorisé pour Solutions de Sécurité Industrielle – Automatisation de la ligne
Recycled product from the automotive
Shredding / Granulation & Presses
PITRAS : Mixing machinery improvement
CORSSI : automatization of the production line
– Reprocover collects your waste and gives it new life in products that will be of use to your company.
– Reprocover is able to work with you design any type of solution within its production process.
– Reprocover is continually searching for new provider of thermosets in order to promote a sustainable circular economy.