Strategically located business, technology and science park where renowned research institutions, start-up and growth companies and world players in the energy sector, manufacturing industry and smart city applications come together.
Thor Park’s goal? To support the development and valorisation of smart, sustainable, circular and connected innovations by providing access to specialised ecosystems, the Living Lab, the regulation-free zone, infrastructure, the partners and the network.
– Product design related to light weight materials
– CO2 friendly product development
– Research & implementation of smart & sustainable materials for (power)electronics
– Flexible PV components
– Laser equipment in the green/blue and red wave lengths
– Flexible Mfg & assembly lines with operator assistance.
– Robot & cobot cells
– Autonomous Manufacturing
– In line, one piece flow testing
– Contract & pilot Mfg for heavy and light weight designs
– 30/09 Smart Manufacturing congress
– October 2021: start construction new building for manufacturing companies (finalization phase 1 Dec 2022)
– Pilot- and contract manufacturing
– Companies that want to start a pilot project from R&D to DFM and all in between